Singer Habida Maloney has shared public some interesting details about her life most people did not know about.
The ‘My Reason’ singer returned back to Kenya early this year after a three-year stint in South Africa where she was signed with Gallo Records.
“I’ve said bye bye to South Africa and I can say I am really happy to be back home to Kenya. I cant’ wait to share the new me with you guys,” said Habida as she announced her comeback.
In addition to releasing her comeback single dubbed ‘Sweet Love’, the singer is looking to set up a music studio in Kenya.
Here are 10 things you probably did not know about Habida:
1. Growing up, I was a tomboy and I think I still have a lot of that in me. I mean, I am still addicted to Timberland shoes and stuff.
2. I am afraid of germs.
3. I am currently working with a producer from Los Angeles.
4. I am married to a Nigerian and I have two children.
5. I can‘t recall my first kiss… I can‘t remember how it was.
6. I have an obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
7. I made my first shilling by painting windows and doing decorations for neighbours during Christmas.
8. I went to school at Loreto Convent, Msongari.
9. My first date happened at age of 14. That is when I got my first boyfriend who ended up breaking my heart.
10. That means I can fall in love real hard.